Forum

Note: This forum is strictly for educational purposes, promoting narcotic substances, and buying or selling any type of product or advertising is strictly prohibited.   False language and explicit content are not allowed on the forum. Please read the Terms and Conditions properly. All Members should have their real profile image. People having issues or complaints can mail to forum@iihaindia.org
Welcome Everyone

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome Everyone

Praveen2032
(@praveen2032)

Hi hello Everyone.

I hope we have joined and have shown interest to this forum with due respect to the plant n for some precise purpose in having the plant get its freedom in the open world like others.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2021 2:20 pm
Deva, Cramilized ginger, PRAKHAR MEHRA and 1 people liked
Cramilized ginger
(@cramilized-ginger)

Yes let's fight to free the plant and eradicate all those taboos which have been created by the public .

Let's try to educate the public 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2021 11:36 am
rohitsharma and Deva liked
Deva
 Deva
(@deva)

Hello ....... 😜 😍 🤩 🍒 🍕 ☕ 🍾 🍾 🍾 🍷 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2021 1:05 pm
Deva
 Deva
(@deva)

Hello ... Members from Karnataka please post your feedback and thoughts for legalizing's this plant -the State Governments have the power to license cultivation of cannabis for medical and scientific purposes. With Support and guidance from IIHA we can work on legalizing's this in our states as per the process, procedures and standards .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2021 2:15 pm
Cramilized ginger
(@cramilized-ginger)

Yes brother 

Let's get united to legalize the plant 

Let's explain the benefits of the plant rather than smoking 

Let's fight to eradicate the taboo which is created in the public 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2021 2:48 pm
Deva liked
mishrashikhar
(@mishrashikhar)

Hi,

My name is Shikhar and I run my Hemp-based business from Bangalore. I am well acquainted with several other people who run Hemp-based companies from Bangalore as well. Let's all work together and free the plant in Karnataka. 

Initially let's focus on getting a research-only pilot project approved in collaboration with an agricultural institute in Karnataka, through this project we can build a seed bank of the landraces found across Karnataka. A seed bank is very important as it will make application-specific hemp farming easy for all of us in the future. 

Once the seed bank is ready we can work with the government and frame a policy for commercial cultivation of the plant. 

Cheers! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 7:08 am
kashyap kito, drdas, parth_2612 and 3 people liked
Cramilized ginger
(@cramilized-ginger)

@mishrashikhar your idea is good but need to connect the people from other districts for variety of seeds 

Let's spread this iiha project 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2021 3:47 pm
kashyap kito
(@kashyap-kito)

@mishrashikhar we should unite and do a  round trip across Karnataka to explore different regions and start collecting seeds by ourself through the help of local people or say local smokers 

I myself know 4 regions in Karnataka where the plant grows with no means and 2 place where its grown intentionally and I believe there are many more to go  

we should unite and end the manipulated brains of people towards "vijaya" the plant of hope 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2021 7:11 pm

Terms and conditions

FORUM RATING LEVEL