Forum

Note: This forum is strictly for educational purposes, promoting narcotic substances, and buying or selling any type of product or advertising is strictly prohibited.   False language and explicit content are not allowed on the forum. Please read the Terms and Conditions properly. All Members should have their real profile image. People having issues or complaints can mail to forum@iihaindia.org
The Licenses and Ch...

Notifications
Clear all

The Licenses and Challenges to setup a Grow-Ops and Processing Centre in Maharastra

devX
 devX
(@devx)

Greetings Forum Members,

We have been researching and planning on setting up in indoor grow-op in Maharashtra. Wanted to drop a request here to see if anybody has any prior experience in attempting to setup their venture in Maharshtra and what were they challenges; logistical and legal they faced & what is the appropriate way ahead. 

Thanks in taking time to reply.

Good day to all of you  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2021 9:17 am
kashyap kito, parth_2612, homeskyV and 1 people liked
Ayushvyas420
(@ayushvyas420)

@devx looking for the same

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 10:43 am
India_hempire
(@india_hempire)
  • @devx I have been growing indian land race in my grow tent for personal consumption ... Not much yeild ... There is lot of care to be taken because they tend to grow quite tall  so need to keep cutting th top off but the worst is humidity and moulds .. so many pants had to be uprooted due to mould and pests ..: spiders and mites and other things ... Bigger challenge is humidity for me ... So currently I have stoped growing indian land race .. and have some seeds fom Spain and uk ( through friends ) it's showing good result ... As of now I am growing one plant  which is Looking promising ...keeping fingers crossed well like u asked if there is any legal way .Not currently

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 7:16 am
India_hempire
(@india_hempire)

And that's where Iiha comes in to the pic we need to understand the law first even before with put up any money over grow tens and indoor cultivation .. need to understand the law and work around it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 7:53 am
India_hempire
(@india_hempire)

We need to firstly build a stong community for the legalization of the plant ( hemp ) then only can we proceed any where for cultivation ... currently the state has no tolerance policy when it comes to scheduled drugs : (which is where the plant is put ..)  so the first battle is that we have to work arround the law and understand the state policy's ... So the plant ..what we can do with it ... As a home grower I can only say ... Study the Ndps act ... And with the help of IIHA get the things going forward 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 7:58 am
India_hempire
(@india_hempire)

Is there any lawyer in the group .. who can make us understand these laws better 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 11:13 am
Asif Ali
(@asif-ali)

@india_hempire Temperature and humidity is very important and a suitable condition is required.  If it is maintained properly the yield and quality will be improved to a good extent. A controlled environment will do wonders to increase the output

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 3:10 pm
rohitsharma
(@rohitt-sharrma-president-iiha)

Legal:

All legal aspects related to policy are not in the preview of lawyers. All Policies are drafted with consulting organization like IIHA and the members can participate in the better policy drafting with only majority. 

Rohitt Sharrma President - IIHA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2021 6:31 pm
Chanakya liked
rohitsharma

Cultivation:

All Cannabis strain Indian or International at seedling stage loves humidity 60% 70% RH and later veg stage 21c to 30c moderate heat at flowering can take 15c to 25c but most important is light cycle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2021 6:34 pm
kashyap kito
(@kashyap-kito)

@devx can u help me set up a research station in Karnataka for betterment of understanding type and quality of plant according to the region 

looking forward

kashyap

This post was modified 5 days ago by kashyap kito
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2021 6:12 pm
devX
 devX
(@devx)

@rohitt-sharrma-president-iiha Hi Rohit,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your opinion. Is there a draft or any literature which clearly defines what is and isnt allowed in the Country regarding cultivation / processing of Hemp / CBD. Also big shout out to you for keeping this community growing.

Thanks and looking forward to our chars ahead.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2021 6:15 am
devX
 devX
(@devx)

@kashyap-kito Hi K,

Im in the learning phase myself but you should reach out IIHA to help you out in this.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2021 6:16 am
devX
 devX
(@devx)

@india_hempire Hi,

Thanks for the clarficiation. Im trying to understand if there are ways to circumvent the Bombay Prohibition Act for in and around Mumbai. 
Also If Maharashtra isnt possible then what are the other states and what are their current infrastructures to aid in this industry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2021 6:18 am
India_hempire
(@india_hempire)

@devx currently the states which have theses law for cultivation are utharkahnd , Himachal , and orrisa if I remember correctly or could be wrong 

Utharkahnd was done by IIHA 

Himachal was recently given the permission for cultivation 

Orissa I remeber it's was few yrs back but one can check  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2021 2:39 am
India_hempire
(@india_hempire)

@asif-ali yes I learnt it the hard way 😂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2021 2:42 am
India_hempire
(@india_hempire)

@devx I feel rohit has made this forum for us to come together and build and frame the law for our own state so that we can benefit from it 

We as hemp users .. need not be criminalized  nor looks down at for its possession or use .

First step is to get more educated and like minded people in the forum... So that we maharastra people would not need to go out of state to cultivate the hemp plant 

This is what I feel  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2021 2:50 am
rohitsharma

@india_hempire 

Cultivation License

Only Uttarakhand has hemp cultivation policy no other states have it currently only discussion till now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2021 6:06 am
devX
 devX
(@devx)

@rohitt-sharrma-president-iiha Hi Rohit ! 

So i managed to get a soft copy of the Uttrakhand Policy for understanding and educational reasons. But im having a very hard time reading it cos the doc quality is poor and its all in hindi. Is there another verison that you have on you which youd be okay to share with us ?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2021 8:41 am

Terms and conditions

FORUM RATING LEVEL